2. Q’s and A’s
- What is your opinion of the issue in the article? Agree or disagree? Why?
- How will the issue help or hinder your teaching practice? Why?
- How will the issue affect your relationship with your students, parents, colleagues, and/or principals?
- How will the issue help or hinder student learning?
- What examples of issues have you observed in your own experience?
- What are possible ways to use the ideas in your own teaching or self-directed learning?
- How does the news, issues, and trends relate to other issues or theories you’ve learned in this class or other classes?
- What limitations or criticisms of the idea are important to consider?